(Paleo, Whole30, Gluten Free)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4-6 Servings
6 Chicken Thighs, bone-in & skin on
1 Large Red Onion, diced
1 lb Sweet Potatoes, peeled and diced
2 cups Broccoli Florets, cut large
2 tbsp Avocado Oil, divided
2 tbsp Noble Made Citrus Herb Seasoning, divided
- Preheat Your Oven: This meal cooks at a high temperature to make sure everything roasts all the way through. Make sure your oven is pre-heated to 425°F. Lightly grease a large sheet pan with cooking oil. Avocado oil is suggested since it can handle higher temperatures.
- Prep Your Chicken: Pat dry chicken thighs and trim any excess skin. Brush with 1 tbsp cooking oil and season with 1 tbsp Noble Made Citrus Herb Seasoning.
- Prep Your Vegetables: Chop your sweet potato, onion and broccoli into pieces that are roughly the same size, this will help them cook evenly. If you are using broccoli, make sure the florets are large in order to make sure they don’t burn as smaller cuts of less sturdy veggies will cook faster. After chopping everything, toss with 1 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp Noble Made Citrus Herb Seasoning until fully coated.
- Arrange Sheet Pan: Arrange your chicken thighs on the greased sheet pan first making sure there is at least an inch in between them. Spread them out all over the sheet pan so that the juices from cooking evenly distribute and help flavor the vegetables. Arrange vegetables around the chicken thighs evenly. Try not to overcrowd one area. It may look like things won't fit, but everything will shrink once it’s cooked.
- Bake Chicken Thighs: Bake for 30-35 minutes at 425°F. This is an average temperature to make sure everything is cooked evenly. Oven temperatures vary, so make sure chicken is cooked with an internal temperature of 165°F. Remove from the oven and serve while hot.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.