(Paleo, Whole30, Keto, Gluten Free)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
1 lb Raw Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 tbsp Avocado Oil
6 Wooden (soak in water prior) or Metal Skewers
- Place the avocado oil, Noble Made Buffalo Seasoning and shrimp into a large bowl.
- Toss to coat evenly with the oil and seasoning marinade.
- Marinate for at least 15 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- Thread the shrimp onto skewers. Heat a grill or grill pan over medium high heat.
- Place the skewers on the grill. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp are pink and opaque.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.