Paleo, Whole30, Gluten Free
Prep Time: 2 Hours
Cook Time: 1 Hour
Yield: 4 Servings
2 Split Chicken Breasts, bone in & skin on
Citrus Herb Chicken Marinade
¼ cup Fresh-Squeezed Orange Juice
1 Lemon, juiced
1.5 tbsp Noble Made Citrus Herb Seasoning
1/3 cup Olive oil
- Prepare the Marinade: In a bowl, whisk together olive oil, orange juice, lemon juice and Citrus Herb Seasoning until fully combined.
- Prepare the Chicken: Remove split chicken breasts from package and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Marinate the Chicken: Add chicken breasts to a bag or large casserole dish and pour in prepared marinade. Completely coat the chicken front and back so that everything is seasoned. Marinate for at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Cook the Chicken: Once ready to bake, preheat your oven to 375°F and remove chicken from fridge while oven is preheating. Place chicken skin side up on a rimmed baking pan and cook for 45-50 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Let the Chicken Rest: Once the chicken is cooked, remove from oven and let rest under a sheet of aluminum foil for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.