(Paleo, Whole30, Gluten Free)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
2 lbs Sweet Potatoes
1 tbsp Arrowroot Powder or Cornstarch
2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat Your Oven and Prep Your Sheet Pans: Preheat your oven to 425°F and line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Prep Your Potatoes: Peel your sweet potatoes and cut them into slices that are ¼ inch wide and ¼ inch thick. The best length is 3-4 inches long.
- Coat in Starch Then Oil: In a large bowl, toss the sweet potato fries in arrowroot powder or cornstarch making sure they are fully coated. Once this is done, drizzle oil on top and make sure they are fully coated as well.
- Arrange on Sheet Pan and Bake: Arrange fries on sheet pans in a single layer making sure that no sweet potatoes are touching. This means they probably have to be split into 2 sheet pans.
- Bake: Bake at 425°F for 20 minutes, flip and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Season the Fries: Once they come out of the oven, distribute Noble Made Classic BBQ Seasoning onto the sweet potatoes while on the sheet pan. Do this while they are hot and this will ensure the seasoning sticks better. Toss the sweet potatoes around in the seasoning with a spatula gently to make sure everything is coated evenly. Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.