Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
15.5 oz Canned Chickpeas
1.5 Tbsp Noble Made Classic BBQ Seasoning
1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- Preheat your air fryer to 375F. This can take up to 3-5 minutes depending on your air fryer.
- While the air fryer is preheating, drain and rinse your chickpeas and shake off any excess water. Add them to a bowl with the oil and Noble Made Classic BBQ Seasoning and toss to fully combine.
- Place seasoned chickpeas in a single layer at the bottom of the air fryer basket making sure they are not overcrowded.
- Set the cooking time for 15 minutes to air fry. Flip or toss the chickpeas a couple of times during cooking every few minutes so they air fry evenly. They will be finished cooking around 12-15 minutes depending on your air fryer.
- Remove crispy chickpeas from the air fryer using a spatula or tongs and cool for 10 minutes before serving. Store in a jar with the lid off for up to 1 week to keep any moisture out.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.