(Whole30, Gluten Free, Paleo)
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 5 servings
3/4 cups Cashews, raw, unsalted
1 cup Cashew Milk, plain, unsweetened
1 1/2 tbsps Apple Cider Vinegar
2 tbsps Noble Made Nutritional Yeast
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
5 cups Baby Spinach, chopped
2 cups Artichoke Hearts, chopped
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a small baking dish with parchment paper.
- Soak cashews in hot water for 10 minutes, then drain.
- Add cashews, cashew milk, apple cider vinegar, Noble Made Nutritional Yeast and garlic powder to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Add salt and pepper as needed to taste.
- Arrange the baby spinach and artichoke hearts in the baking dish. Pour the cashew mixture over top and stir until well-combined. Cover with foil and bake for 15-20 minutes, removing the foil halfway.
- Remove from the oven, let cool, and enjoy with your favorite crudités or chips!