(Gluten Free, Paleo, Whole30, Keto)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
1.5 lb Pork Tenderloin
1 tbsp Avocado Oil
½ tsp Sea Salt
1 tbsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
¼ cup Chopped Cilantro
- Slice the pork tenderloin into 3/4 inch thick slices.
- Pat dry with a paper towel, and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a large skillet, heat the avocado oil over medium-high heat.
- Pan sear the pork tenderloin medallions for 2-3 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Pour in the Noble Made Soy-Free Teriyaki Sauce, and saute for 2 minutes allowing the pork to soak up the sauce.
- Remove from heat, and serve over vegetables or a paleo noodle substitute. Top with toasted sesame seeds and chopped cilantro.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.