Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 ½ lbs steak (flank, sirloin, round even ribeye)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or similar
- 4 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon iodized sea salt or salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- Pinch of coarse black pepper
- ¼ cup Noble Made Soy-Free Teriyaki
- 1 cup baby portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 green bell pepper, julienned
- 2 small carrots, sliced
- 2 baby bok choy chopped
- 1 cup asparagus chopped, about 6 asparagus
- Cut steak into 2 inch strips about ⅛ inch thick, then season with salt, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika and black pepper. Mix together well and set aside.
- Bring a wok or skillet up to temperature on high heat, then add oil, followed by the garlic. Sauté garlic for about a minute then add veggies in the order of toughness. Sauté until veggies are tender, but still have a slight crunch.
- Remove vegetables from the pan, add another tablespoon of oil if needed, then add the seasoned steak in a single layer (you can do this in batches if necessary.)
- Cook steak for 2-3 minutes, then toss and continue to cook until all sides of the steak are brown. Add Noble Made Soy-Free Teriyaki and cook for another minute.
- Add the green onions, followed by sautéd veggies, toss together until fully combined.
- Remove from the heat and serve hot.