(Gluten Free, Whole30)
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
1 pound Baby Potatoes
2 tbsp Ghee, melted
2 tbsp Parsley, freshly chopped
For garlic aioli:
1/2 cup Mayonnaise , Whole30 compliant
3 cloves Garlic, minced finely
Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Prepare for baking by preheating your oven to 425F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bring a medium-sized pot of water to a boil. Add washed baby potatoes and boil until fork tender. This will take about 15 minutes depending on their size.
- Remove the potatoes from the water and let them drain in a colander and cool slightly.
- Place the potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet and use the bottom of a jar to smash each potato down until it's about 1/2 inch thick.
- Brush each potato with ghee, then evenly sprinkle Noble Made Classic Steak Seasoning on top.
- Add the potatoes to the oven for 10-15 minutes or until they become crispy and golden brown.
- While the potatoes are baking, make the garlic aioli by stirring the finely minced garlic into the mayo and adding any salt and pepper as needed.
- Once the potatoes are out of the oven, garnish with a small dollop of aioli and a sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley. Serve warm.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.