(Keto, Paleo, Whole30, Vegan)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours
Yield: 10 Servings
INGREDIENTS2-3 lb Brisket
2 tablespoons Noble Made Classic BBQ Seasoning
1/2 cup Beef Broth
1 cup Noble Made Classic BBQ Sauce
- Pat the brisket dry with paper towels, then trim any excess fat with a sharp knife if desired.
- Add the Noble Made Classic BBQ Seasoning to the brisket making sure to fully coat on both sides.
- Pour the beef broth into the bottom of the slow cooker, then add the seasoned brisket.
- Pour 1/2 cup of Noble Made Classic BBQ Sauce on top and spread it evenly over top with a spoon.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 175F.
- Remove the cooked brisket and place it on a cutting board. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Using a serrated knife, thinly slice the brisket against the grain.
- Add the slices back to the crockpot with the cooking juices and the remaining half cup of Noble Made Classic BBQ Sauce.
- Continue to cook on low for 30 minutes to absorb the BBQ flavor before serving.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.