(Gluten Free, Paleo, Whole30)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
6 Chicken Thighs, bone in skin on
2 pounds Golden Potatoes
Sea Salt & Pepper
1 Lemon, juice and zest
¼ cup Avocado Oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Prepare chicken thighs by trimming off any excess fat and patting dry with a paper towel. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Prepare the golden potatoes by washing and chopping into 2 inch cubes or large wedges depending on their size.
- Make the marinade by adding lemon juice and zest to a small bowl along with the olive oil and Noble Made Classic Poultry Seasoning. Whisk until fully combined.
- Pour half of the marinade in a bowl and toss with the potatoes until fully coated.
- Place the seasoned chicken thighs on the prepared baking sheet skin side up, then place the seasoned potatoes around the chicken in a single layer.
- Brush the remaining marinade on top of the chicken thighs.
- OPTIONAL: Add slices of lemon in between the chicken and potatoes for fresh lemon flavor.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until chicken thighs reach an internal temperature of 165°F. If you like a crispy chicken skin, broil for 2-3 minutes until chicken skin is golden brown. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with vegetables.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.