(Paleo, Whole30, Keto)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
1.5 lbs Chicken Wings, raw
2 tbsp Avocado Oil
1 tsp Baking Powder
Rimmed Sheet Pan
Oven Safe Wire Rack
Large Mixing Bowl
*See below for the alternative air fryer method
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil to catch drippings. Place a wire rack over the top. Set aside.
- Remove the chicken wings from the fridge and let them sit for 10-15 minutes to take the chill off the meat before going into a hot oven.
- Add the oil and Noble Made Steak Seasoning to a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the wings and toss to coat evenly with the seasoning.
- Sprinkle the baking powder on top of the wings and use tongs to toss and coat.
- Add the wings in a single layer on top of the prepared baking sheet with the wire rack.
- Roast for 45-50 minutes or until the wings are fully cooked through.
- For extra crispy wings, broil for 1-2 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
Air Fryer Instructions
- Season the chicken wings according to the instructions above.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 for 3-5 minutes.
- Place seasoned wings in the air fryer basket in a single layer and set the timer for 30 minutes.
- At the 15-minute mark, flip the wings every 5-7 minutes using tongs until the chicken wings are cooked through and crispy.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.