(Gluten Free, Whole30)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20
Yield: 4-6 servings
8 oz Button Mushrooms, sliced
12 oz Frozen Peas
1 Shallot, thinly sliced
1 tsp Garlic, minced
2 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 tbsp Lemon Zest
1 tbsp Ghee
2 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- In a large skillet, add ghee and heat over medium heat until melted.
- Add the sliced shallots and sauté for 5 minutes until soft. Add minced garlic and sauté for 1 minute until fragrant. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Add mushrooms to the skillet and more ghee if needed. Sauté for 3-5 minutes or until mushrooms begin to soften. Add in Coconut Aminos and stir to combine.
- To the skillet add frozen peas, lemon zest, lemon juice, and Noble Made Citrus Herb Seasoning. Stir to combine and sauté until peas are warmed through.
- Toss in the cooked shallots and mushrooms and stir to combine. Serve hot.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.