(Paleo, Whole30, Gluten Free)
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
4 tbsp ghee, butter, or palm shortening
1/4 cup cassava flour
2 cups chicken or turkey stock or broth
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder
salt to taste
1. Over medium heat, melt the butter/ghee/palm shortening.
2. Slowly add in the flour while rapidly mixing with a fork.
3. Turn the heat between medium and medium-high. Very slowly, pour in the broth while stirring rapidly. Try to fully mix each pour liquid before adding more.
4. When broth is fully incorporated, lower to medium and add in Noble Made Classic Poultry Seasoning, black pepper, garlic powder and salt, continuing to stir.
5. When it is salted to your liking, turn off the heat and enjoy!
This recipe was created by Rachel Rivera of That Happy Clean Life.