(Keto, Paleo, Whole30)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15
Yield: 6 servings
½ pound Ground Beef
½ pound Ground Pork
1/3 cup Almond Flour
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 tbsp Coconut Aminos
1 tsp Roasted Sesame Oil
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Set aside a large rimmed baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, add the ground beef, ground pork, egg, almond flour, garlic powder, Coconut Aminos, and sesame oil.
- Using your hands, combine all of the ingredients until evenly distributed. Do not overwork.
- Roll the meatballs into 1 tablespoon sized balls and place them in a single even layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Add to a bowl and toss with Noble Made Soy-Free Teriyaki Sauce until coated.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and sesame seeds if desired. Serve with sides or as an appetizer with toothpicks.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.