(Whole30, Paleo, Keto)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
1 bag of mini sweet peppers (about 14 peppers)
1 ½ cups of raw cashews
1 cup of warm water
2 tablespoons of Noble Made All Purpose Seasoning
2 tablespoons (+ additional for dusting the peppers) of Noble Made Nutritional Yeast
½ teaspoon of salt
12-14 strips of bacon (sugar free and uncured, cut in halves)
- First make the cashew cream: In a food processor or blender, combine the raw cashews, warm water, Noble Made All Purpose Seasoning, Noble Made Nutritional Yeast and salt, and blend to a smooth paste.
- Then prep the mini sweet peppers by cutting them in half (lengthwise) and removing the placenta and seeds.
- Next, fill the mini sweet pepper halves with ~1 teaspoon of the cashew cream each, then top with a sprinkle of nutritional yeast.
- Wrap the stuffed peppers with ½ slice of bacon each.
- Air fry for 10 minutes at 450°F or broil for 15 minutes at 500°F or until the bacon is golden brown and a little crunchy.
- Allow to cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Dip in Noble Made Buffalo Ranch Dressing or Noble Made Buffalo Medium Buffalo Sauce.