(Whole30, Paleo, Keto, Gluten Free)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
1 1/2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
1/2 cup Red Onion, diced
4 cups Baby Spinach
1 cup Almond Flour
1 lb Extra Lean Ground Chicken
1/2 cup Black Olives, chopped
1/2 Cucumber, diced
4 cups Mixed Greens
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium. Add half of the red pepper and half of the onion to the skillet Sauté for 5 minutes or until onion is translucent. Add baby spinach and stir until wilted. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Add almond flour, half of the black olives, Noble Made Classic Poultry Seasoning and satueéd vegetables to a mixing bowl and stir until well-combined.
- Form the mixture into even patties and place on a baking sheet. Store the patties in the fridge until ready to grill.
- Meanwhile, create your salsa topping. Combine the remaining red pepper, red onion, black olives, cucumber, a drizzle of olive oil and a dash of Noble Made Classic Poultry Seasoning.
- Preheat grill or pan over medium, and cook the burgers for 7-8 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Plate burger over a bed of greens, top with fresh salsa, and enjoy!