(Gluten Free, Paleo, Keto)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
6 cups Cooked Spaghetti Squash (or other keto noodle substitute)
1.5 pounds Raw Shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 tbsp Avocado Oil
¼ tsp Salt
1/8 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Rinse shrimp under cold water, and pat completely dry with a paper towel.
- Season both sides of the shrimp with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat the avocado oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the seasoned shrimp to the skillet, and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side depending on their size. Fully cooked shrimp should be pink and no longer opaque.
- Once the shrimp is cooked, immediately add the Noble Made Garlic Parmesan Sauce to the pan, and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp and sauce mixture from the heat, and ladle it over keto noodles or cauliflower rice. Garnish with parsley, and serve hot.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.