(Whole30, Paleo, Keto)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5-8 minutes
Yield: About 4 servings
1 lb Salmon filet
4 cloves of garlic, grated
2 tablespoons of avocado oil
1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper (optional)
Juice of ½ a lemon
2-3 tablespoons of Noble Made Everything Bagel Seasoning
½ teaspoon of coarse salt
- In a small bowl, combine the grated garlic, avocado oil, smoked paprika, lemon juice, salt and cayenne pepper (if using)
- Place the salmon filet on a greased baking sheet, and coat evenly with the garlic and seasoning mixture.
- Sprinkle with a generous amount of Noble Made Everything Bagel Seasoning to completely cover the top of the salmon filet.
- Add a pinch of coarse salt.
- Air fry at 450°F for 5 minutes or broil at 500°F for 7-8 minutes, then remove from the heat and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.