(Gluten Free, Paleo, Whole30)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
2 ½ pounds Red Potatoes
1 cup Celery, small dice
½ cup Red Onion, small dice
1 cup Whole30 Mayonnaise
1 tsp Garlic Powder
½ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Black Pepper
- Wash the red potatoes and cut them into 1 ½ inch cubes or wedges.
- Boil 6 quarts of water in a large pot, then add the chopped potatoes. Cook potatoes until fork tender but not completely soft and mushy. This should take about 8-12 minutes.
- Drain the water from the potatoes and immediately rinse them in cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Add the cooled potatoes to a large bowl, then add the diced celery, onion, mayo, Noble Made Everything Bagel Seasoning, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Gently toss everything together with a rubber spatula until the potatoes are fully coated and ingredients are well distributed. Taste and adjust seasonings. Serve cold.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.