(Gluten Free, Paleo, Whole30, Keto)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
1 lb Fresh Green Beans, trimmed and washed
1 tbsp Ghee,
1/3 cup Red Onion, sliced
1/2 cup Slivered Almonds
- Bring a medium sized pot of water to a boil, then add the green beans. Let cook for 2-3 minutes or until they turn bright green. Immediately remove and place into a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, toss the almonds and Noble Made Everything Bagel Seasoning together until fully combined. Set aside.
- To a large skillet, melt the ghee over medium heat, then add the chopped red onion. Sauté until soft for about 3-5 minutes or until the onions begin to soften.
- Add the blanched green beans, then sauté the green beans, mixing everything together for 3-4 minutes or until the green beans are warmed through.
- Place the warmed green beans on a serving dish with tongs, then top with the almond everything bagel seasoning mixture and serve while warm.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.