Whole30, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free
- Soak the cashews in water overnight. If short on time, pour boiling water over them and soak for 2 hours.
- Drain and rinse the cashews and add them to a high-speed blender along with the pickle juice, garlic powder, minced onion powder, and Noble Made Nutritional Yeast.
- Blend the mixture until smooth and creamy adding more water or pickle juice one tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl.
- Fold in the chopped dill pickle pieces and fresh dill until evenly distributed. Add salt and pepper to taste.