Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Yield: 6-8 Servings
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF. Position the rack to the upper third of the oven. Line a baking sheet with foil, then place a wire rack on top of the baking sheet. Spray the wire rack with cooking spray to keep the wings from sticking.
- Pat the wings dry. Combine baking powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika. Coat the wings evenly on both sides with the mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes, flipping them halfway through. Cook until golden and cooked through.
- While the wings are still hot, toss in Noble Made Garlic Parmesan Sauce.
- Return to the oven for 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, let cool and enjoy!
Tip: Dip in even MORE Noble Made Garlic Parmesan Sauce for an extra blast of flavor!