(Gluten Free, Paleo, Whole30, Keto)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 pound Ground Chicken Breast
¼ cup Red Bell Pepper, minced
¼ cup Cilantro, minced
1 tsp Lime Zest
2 tbsp Lime Juice
2 tsp Avocado Oil
- Mince and chop the cilantro and bell pepper and add it to a medium sized bowl.
- Add the lime zest and lime juice and toss it together.
- Add the raw ground chicken on top of the vegetables, then add the ground chicken, Noble Made Classic Chili Seasoning, and egg.
- Using your hands, mix the ground chicken with the seasonings and vegetables until fully combined being careful not to over-mix.
- Divide the mixture into 4 even parts, then shape each part into ½ inch thick patty.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat and spread it out evenly in the skillet. Place each chicken burger on the hot skillet and cook 4-5 minutes each side or until the chicken is fully cooked to an internal temperature of 165F.
- Serve in a lettuce wrap, gluten-free bun, or on top of a green salad.
NOTE: If your chicken mixture is too wet, add 1 tablespoon of almond flour to the mix until most of the liquid is absorbed.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.