(Gluten-Free, Paleo, Whole30, Keto)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
2 lbs chicken tenders
1 cup Otto's Naturals Cassava Flour
4 Eggs or 1 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Pat dry chicken tenders and season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together eggs + Noble Made sauce of choice in a large bowl.
- Add flour + Noble Made seasoning of choice in another large bowl and mix together.
- One by one, dredge the chicken tenders first in the egg mixture and then in the flour mix. Place on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Before putting it in the oven, spray each tender with a cooking spray, to make them brown and crispy.
- Place the tray on the top shelf and bake for 8-10 min. Turn broiler on high and cook tenders under for 3 min.
- Flip tenders and cook on 425F for 2-4 min, flip and cook under broiler for 3 min. Remove from oven and let cool.
- If you like it EXTRA saucy, toss in sauce and enjoy!