Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
8 oz Gluten-Free Pasta
3 cups Shredded Cheese*
2 cups Dairy Free Milk
3 tbsp Butter*
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Cook pasta according to package instructions and drain when done, reserving 1 cup pasta water.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- In a small pot, melt butter and add salt, pepper, Noble Made Classic Buffalo Seasoning, and Noble Made Nutritional Yeast. Whisk in dairy-free milk.
- Add shredded cheese and cook over low/medium heat for 2-3 minutes, whisking frequently.
- Stir in the macaroni and mix together.
- Place macaroni and cheese sauce into an 8x8 casserole dish. Top with a few shakes of Noble Made Classic Buffalo Seasoning.
- Bake for 15 minutes uncovered, or until the cheese is bubbling and beginning to brown.
Optional: Add a drizzle of Noble Made Buffalo Sauce!
*Can use dairy free options