Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15
Yield: 4 servings
1/3 cup Noble Made Medium Buffalo Sauce
1 cup Celery, diced small
1/2 cup Red Onion, diced small
2 cups Chicken breast, cooked (diced or shredded)
1/2 cup Noble Made Ranch Dressing
1 cup Mayonnaise
Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to instructions until it's al dente. Run under cold water and drain in a colander while preparing other ingredients.
- Prep the celery and onion by chopping them into small dice.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the Noble Made Medium Buffalo Sauce, mayo, and Noble Made Ranch Dressing together until fully combined.
- To the bowl, add the cooled and drained pasta, cooked chicken, celery, and onion.
- Toss everything together until all ingredients are evenly incorporated and the pasta and chicken are coated with the sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let it sit for 2 hours. Toss again and serve chilled.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.