(Keto, Gluten Free)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
2 pts. Cherry Tomatoes
1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 block (8 oz) Feta Cheese*
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Pepper
1 Grilled Chicken Breast
2 cups Zucchini Noodles
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the cherry tomatoes in an oven-safe baking dish. Place the feta block in the center of the cherry tomatoes.
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper and Noble Made Citrus Herb Seasoning.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes, or until the feta begins to melt around the edges.
- In a stovetop pan drizzle zucchini noodles with olive oil and stir until slightly softened,
- Remove the tomatoes and feta from the oven and stir until well-combined.
- Pour the tomato feta mixture over the zucchini noodles, stir to combine.
- Cut the grilled chicken breast into small slices, combine with zucchini noodles.
- Top with additional Noble Made Citrus Herb Seasoning, salt and pepper. Enjoy!
Note: Option to sub dairy-free feta