(Gluten Free, Paleo, Whole30, Keto)
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 10-15 servings
For the Sprouts
1 pound Whole Brussels Sprouts, medium-sized
12oz Center Cut Bacon, or thin-sliced bacon
1/4 cup Ghee, melted
1 tbsp Olive Oil
For the Mustard Aioli:
1/2 cup Whole30 Compliant Mayonnaise
1 tsp Lemon Zest
2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet. Set aside.
- Prepare the brussels sprouts by cutting off the rough stems. Tear off any bruised leaves, then wash them in cold water. Fully dry with a towel, then add them to a large bowl and toss with oil and Noble Made Classic Poultry Seasoning.
- Cut the bacon strips in half. Wrap each brussels sprout in a piece of bacon. Place the seam side down on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat until all brussels sprouts are wrapped in bacon. If brussels sprouts are larger, you may need to use a full strip of bacon.
- Brush melted ghee over the tops of the brussels sprouts on top of the bacon, this will help get the bacon crispy.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until the brussels sprouts are tender and cooked through but not mushy. The baking time will depend on the size of your sprouts.
- While the brussels sprouts are baking, make the lemon mustard aioli. Add all of the ingredients to a small bowl and mix with a rubber spatula until fully combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Put toothpicks in the brussels sprouts and serve them on a tray with the aioli for dipping.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.