(Whole30, Paleo, Keto)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 12 Egg Bites
- 6 large Eggs
- 4 slices crispy bacon chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon Noble Made Nutritional Yeast
- ⅔ cup coconut milk full fat
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt or salt to taste
- Pinch coarse black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Cupcake/Muffin tin
- Baking Pan for hot water bath
- About 3 cups of hot water, for hot water bath
- Preheat oven to 300°F
- Add all of the cashew cream ingredients to a blender and blend until it forms a smooth paste.
- Add eggs and cashew cream to a mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Once eggs and cashew cream are mixed together well, scoop mixture into a muffin tin greased with cooking spray, until it each slot is filled about half way.
- Top with pieces of bacon.
- Next place the muffin tin, into another baking pan and place on the middle rack in the oven. Pour 3 cups of hot water into the baking pan until it comes about half way up the muffin tin.
- Bake at 300°F for 25 minutes, or until the eggs are completely cooked.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from the muffin tin. Enjoy!