(Gluten Free, Paleo, Whole30, Keto)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
8 oz Baby Bella Mushrooms
2 tbsp Sundried Tomato minced
6 tbsp Almond Flour
3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees F.
- While the air fryer is preheating, prepare the filling mixture. In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, minced sundried tomatoes, Noble Made Citrus Herb Seasoning, and olive until a thick paste is formed.
- Gently remove the stems from the mushrooms and clean off any dirt with a very lightly dampened paper towel. Discard stems or use for another dish. Make sure the caps are completely clean and dry before moving on.
- Evenly distribute the filling into the mushroom caps making sure not to overfill.
- Place in a single layer in the preheated air fryer and cook for 8 minutes or until mushrooms are soft and filling is golden brown on the top.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve hot.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.