(Keto, Gluten Free, Paleo)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
¾ cups Plain Pork Rinds, crushed
2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
1 tsp Baking Powder
2 tbsp Noble Made Buffalo Seasoning
½ tsp Garlic Powder
¼ cup Noble Made Classic Ranch Dressing, for dipping
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together pork rinds, nutritional yeast, Noble Made Buffalo Seasoning, baking powder and garlic powder.
- In a separate bowl, crack an egg and whisk until fully beaten.
- Pat one pound chicken breast dry with a paper towel and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Toss chicken breast pieces into egg mixture until fully coated.
- In small batches toss egg coated chicken pieces in pork rind mixture until each piece is covered.
- Add coated chicken pieces in a single layer to the bottom of your air fryer baskets. You may have to air fry in batches to prevent overcrowding.
- Air fry at 400°F for 12-15 minutes, tossing half way through.
- Remove chicken bites from air fryer with tongs and serve with a side of Noble Made Classic Ranch Dressing.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.