Whole30 & Paleo
Prep Time: 15 mins
Yield: 2 Cups
8 oz White Mushrooms, Sliced
1/4 cup Red Onion, Small Dice
2 tsp Garlic, Minced
2 tbsp Fresh Rosemary, Minced Fine
1 tbsp Ghee or
2 tbsp Noble Made Classic Marinade
2 cups Beef Broth
2 tbsp Arrowroot Starch
Salt/Pepper to Taste
- In a large pan, heat up butter or ghee over medium high heat.
- Add mushrooms, garlic, onion and rosemary and saute until everything starts to brown.
- Add beef broth, Noble Made Classic Marinade and turn heat down to a simmer.
- In a small bowl, whisk 2 tbsp arrowroot starch with enough water to combine it all together without clumps.
- Whisk this mixture into gravy until fully incorporated and simmer gravy until desired consistency is reached (about 10 minutes).
- Store in an airtight container for 7-10 days.
This recipe was created by Valerie from the blog Thyme & Joy. Read the full blog post here.