This Italian staple is made quick and easy with the help of an Instant Pot and Classic Marinade for an added level of flavor.
Whole30, Paleo, Gluten Free
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 Servings (16-18 Meatballs)
1 pound Ground Beef
1/3 cup Almond Flour
2 tbsp Noble Made Classic Marinade
2 cloves Garlic, Minced
1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
¼ tsp Salt
1/8 tsp Black Pepper
1 tbsp Avocado Oil
1 Jar Whole30 Compliant Marinara Sauce, 24 oz
- In a mixing bowl, ground beef, eggs, almond flour, Noble Made Classic Marinade, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Mix with hands until all ingredients are incorporated. Do not overmix as this could cause the meatballs to become tough.
- Roll into 1” meatballs and place back in a bowl or on a baking sheet. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp avocado oil to your instant pot and turn the sauté function to HIGH. Once oil is heated up, add meatballs to brown. Move them around so all sides get browned for about 5 minutes.
- Remove meatballs and drain fat from Instant pot so the sauce does not get greasy. To the instant pot, add ½ jar of marinara sauce, add meatballs back in and cover with the rest of the sauce.
- Cook on manual HIGH pressure for 8 minutes. Use a quick or natural release.
- Serve hot over zucchini noodles or spaghetti squash noodles.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.