Whole30, Paleo, Keto
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Yield: 4 Servings
2lbs Chicken Breast
½ Bottle Noble Made Citrus Herb Marinade
1 Avocado, Cut Into Chunks
2 tbsp of Cilantro
Juice of ½ of a Lime
Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Marinade chicken with Noble Made Citrus Herb Marinade in a ziplock bag for 1-6 hours.
- Preheat a pan over medium heat with olive oil and sautée chicken until it’s cooked. Let rest for five minutes and cube. Cover and keep warm.
- While the chicken cooks, cook cauliflower rice (frozen bag will work great here). Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the pineapple lengthwise and scoop out meat. Set aside and cut into chunks.
- Remove pit from avocado and dice. Combine with pineapple, cilantro and the juice of a half of a lime.
- Fill the pineapple with the chicken, cauliflower rice and avocado, cilantro, lime and pineapple mixture.