Bacon wrapped pork tenderloin is a great way to switch up your week night protein.
Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin Medallions
Gluten Free, Whole30, Paleo, Keto
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4-6 Servings
1lb Pork Tenderloin
7-8 Slices Bacon
½ tsp Salt
1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- On a cutting board slice your raw pork tenderloin into 2” thick medallions. Add to a plastic bag or bowl with Noble Made Citrus Herb Marinade and make sure each piece is evenly coated. Marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours in fridge.
- Pre cook your bacon only HALFWAY in a pan or in the oven at 350 for 10-12 minutes. Bacon should be pliable but not crunchy.
- Heat your oven to 400 degrees and begin assembling pork tenderloin by wrapping one piece of half cooked bacon around each marinated pork medallion securing with a toothpick.
- Place bacon wrapped pork tenderloin medallions on a baking sheet and cook for 25 minutes or until pork is cooked all the way through reaching a temperature of 165F.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before removing toothpick and serving hot.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner from the blog Thyme and JOY.