Paleo, Whole30, Gluten Free
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
1lb Lean Ground Beef
1 Green Bell Pepper, diced
1 Medium Onion, diced
2 tsp Garlic, minced
1 14oz can Crushed Tomatoes
1/4 cup Noble Made Tomato Ketchup
1/4 cup Tomato Paste
2 tbsp Coconut Aminos
2 tsp Avocado Oil
- Heat up 2 tsp avocado oil or olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add in chopped garlic, bell peppers and onions and sauté for 5 minutes or until they become soft.
- Add in ground beef, break apart and sauté until beef is no longer pink.
- Add in Coconut Aminos, apple cider vinegar, Noble Made Tomato Ketchup, crushed tomatoes and tomato paste and stir to evenly combine.
- Turn heat down to medium-low and simmer for about 10-15 minutes or until everything is cooked through and thickened.
- Serve hot.
HOW TO SERVE WHOLE30 SLOPPY JOES:
- Spoon on top of a potato or sweet potato.
- Mix with spaghetti squash and 2 eggs and bake for a Sloppy Joe Casserole.
- Serve on top of a bed of zucchini noodles.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.