Whole30, Keto, Paleo
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Yield: 8 servings
1 lb Ground Beef
1 lb Ground Pork
1/3 cup Almond Flour
2 tbsp Ghee or Olive Oil
1/2 cup Chopped Onion
1 tbsp Minced Garlic
1/4 tsp Ground Pepper
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
2 tbsp Noble Made Tomato Ketchup
1/2 cup Noble Made Tomato Ketchup, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In your cast iron skillet, add ghee or olive oil over medium heat. Add chopped onion and minced garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until onions are tender.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients, minus garnish. Mix with hands until uniform, careful not to overwork the mixture to avoid toughness.
4. Transfer mixture to a 9x5 inch loaf pan and bake for 30 minutes.
5. After 30 minutes, remove from oven. Spread 1/2 cup Noble Made Tomato Ketchup garnish on top and carefully cover meatloaf pan with tin foil.
6. Bake another 30 minutes until meat is cooked through (internal temperature should reach 160°F).
7. Allow to rest on the countertop for 10-15 minutes before serving.
This recipe was created by Addison from the blog Organically Addison. See her blog here (www.organicallyaddison.com).