This spicy take on an eggs benedict is the perfect healthy breakfast for those looking for something new or are on a paleo or Whole30 round.
Whole30, Paleo, Gluten Free
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 2 Servings
4 Sweet Potato Slices, 1/2” thick
4 Slices Ham or Canadian Bacon
2 tbsp Mayo
½ tsp Avocado Oil
- Preheat your oven to 400.
- Coat a baking sheet with avocado oil and add sweet potato slices. Bake for 25 minutes flipping half way through until sweet potatoes are cooked through.
- Poach 4 eggs using this method or the microwave method OR fry egg in pan until desired level of cooked is reached.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayo and Noble Made Sriracha Tahini Dressing until fully combined.
- To assemble benedict: place sweet potato slices on plate, add sliced ham or Canadian bacon, top with poached egg & drizzle Noble Made Sriracha Tahini Dressing and mayo combo on top. Serve hot.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.