Prep time: 30 minutes
1 Large Onion, Thinly Sliced
1 tbsp Ghee
2 lbs Ground Turkey (or any ground protein)
¼ cup Coconut Aminos
2 tsp Kosher Salt
1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat with ghee.
- Add onions once ghee has melted and stir occasionally until onions are caramelized. ~20-25 minutes.
- Remove onions from skillet and let it cool completely.
- In a large bowl, add in the ground turkey, coconut aminos, Noble Made Sriracha Tahini Dressing, kosher salt, ground black pepper, and caramelized onions.
- Mix until well combined and form 6 turkey patties.
- Place turkey patties on a plate, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat your grill over medium-high heat and lightly grease with avocado oil.
- Grill the turkey patties for 6-7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Serving suggestions: serve with mashed potatoes or cauliflower and roasted greens or turn into a burger with your favorite toppings!
This recipe was created by Dolly Sengsavang from the blog A Dash of Dolly. See the full post here!