Prep time: 15 minutes
2 lbs Baby Yellow and/or Red Potatoes
4 Garlic Cloves, Minced
2 tbsp Fresh Parsley, Minced
2 tbsp Olive Oil
¼ Green Onion, Thinly Sliced
1 Whole Lemon
Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Add potatoes into a large pot with cold water and a generous amount of kosher salt.
- Parboil for about 5-6 minutes. Do not cook potatoes all the way through.
- Once parboiled, slice the potatoes in half lengthwise and place in a large bowl.
- Add half the minced garlic, half the minced parsley, olive oil, a pinch of kosher salt and black pepper to the bowl. Toss until the potatoes are coated.
- Preheat a grill over medium-high heat and grease your grill with avocado oil.
- Place the potatoes cut side down and grill for 5-8 minutes flipping occasionally.
- Slice the lemon in half and grill it cut side for 3-4 minutes. Remove once charred.
- Meanwhile, in the same bowl the potatoes were in, add in the remaining minced garlic and parsley. Then add in the Noble Made Citrus Zest Dressing and a little more than half the sliced green onions. Mix until well combined.
- Add the grilled potatoes to the bowl, squeeze the grilled lemon over the potatoes, and then toss until well coated. Taste to see if you need more kosher salt and black pepper.
- Garnish with remaining green onion slices and serve warm.
This recipe was created by Dolly Sengsavang from the blog A Dash of Dolly. See the full post here!