Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Prep Time: 2 hours
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 2 servings
INGREDIENTSRomaine lettuce halves
2 Chicken Breasts
TNP Citrus Zest dressing
1 Red pepper
½ White onion
1 Tbsp Avocado oil
Cilantro to garnish
- Marinate the chicken with salt, pepper, and TNP Citrus Zest dressing. Let stand in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- While the chicken is marinating, slice the red pepper, white onion, and avocado into cubes.
- Place the marinated chicken into a saute pan with avocado oil, and saute for 4 minutes on each side, until all pink is gone.
- Remove from stove, and slice chicken into cubes.
- Place the romaine lettuce halves onto a taco stand, and load with all ingredients. Drizzle or dip in TNP Citrus Zest dressing & enjoy!