Carrot Ginger Spring Rolls are a perfect crunchy and health snack with a spicy ginger kick.
Carrot Ginger Spring Rolls
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
4 Round Rice Paper Wraps
4 Romaine Lettuce Leaves, Cut to Size
1 Medium Carrot, Julienne Cut
1 Medium Cucumber, Julienne Cut
1 Avocado, Sliced and Divided in 4
2 tbsp Noble Made Carrot Ginger Dressing, divided
¼ cup Noble Made Carrot Ginger Dressing, for dipping
- On a cutting board or plate, set up chopped vegetables and dressing so it is ready for assembly.
- Fill a large bowl with hot (not boiling) water that will completely submerge your rice paper wraps.
- Dip your rice paper wrap fully in the hot water for 10 seconds only and place it flat on a plate or cutting board. The wrap will get more flexible as filling is added.
- Place lettuce leaf in outer 1/3 of rice paper wrap and continue to place cut cucumber, carrots and avocado on top of lettuce in straight lines. Drizzle 1 tsp of Noble Made Carrot Ginger Dressing over top of vegetables.
- Roll your rice paper wrap up like a burrito by folding over the top edge, sides and then rolling all the way through. This may take some practice as rice paper wraps are naturally sticky.
- Slice spring roll down the middle width wise and dip in Noble Made Carrot Ginger Dressing for extra flavor.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner from the blog Thyme and JOY.