(Keto, Gluten Free, Whole30)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
3 large Green Bell Peppers
3 cups Shredded Chicken Breast, cooked
¼ cup Whole30 Compatible Mayonnaise
½ cup Noble Made Buffalo Sauce
1 Egg, beaten
¼ cup Ghee, melted
½ cup Celery, diced
½ cup Red Onion, diced
1 tsp Garlic Powder
½ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat Your Oven to 400°F.
- Slice bell peppers down the middle lengthwise and remove seeds and membrane. Place peppers on a rimmed baking sheet or casserole dish.
- Heat up a medium sized skillet over medium high heat and add ghee. Sauté diced celery and onion for 5-7 minutes or until they begin to soften. Remove from heat and add to a large bowl.
- To the bowl, add shredded chicken breast, mayo, Noble Made Classic Ranch Dressing, Noble Made Buffalo Sauce, garlic powder, salt and ground pepper. Stir everything together until evenly combined then fold in beaten egg and stir through again.
- Evenly distribute the chicken mixture into the cavity of the bell pepper and make sure it fills up the whole pepper.
- Bake the peppers for 20-25 minutes or until the filling is set. Serve hot.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.