This Roasted Turmeric Cauliflower is a great anti-inflammatory vegetable side that everyone will love.
Whole30, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free, Keto
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Yield: 2 cups
12 oz Raw Cauliflower (chopped into florets)
1 tbsp Avocado Oil
½ tsp Salt
1/8 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add cauliflower florets, oil, salt, pepper and Almond Butter Turmeric Dressing. Toss until fully coated.
- On a baking sheet in a single layer, arrange marinated cauliflower.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes, flip then broil for 3 minutes.
- OPTIONAL: Toss in additional dressing for additional flavor.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner from the blog Thyme and JOY.