Paleo, Whole30 (omit honey)
Prep: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
1 lb Chicken Wings, Split
2 tbsp Coconut Aminos
2 tbsp Arrowroot Powder
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
1 tsp Honey (omit for Whole30)
1 tsp Kosher Salt
1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Pat chicken wings dry and place in a large bowl.
- Combine all seasoning with arrowroot powder in a bowl.
- Add wings, mix until all the chicken wings are coated. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper, place a wire rack on top (optional), add chicken, and then roast for 20 minutes flipping halfway through.
- Mix Noble Made Citrus Herb Marinade and Coconut Aminos with honey in a bowl. Let sit until the 20-minute roasting period has passed.
- Add chicken wings back into a clean bowl and toss with marinade, aminos, and honey.
- Place wings back in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes.