Whole30, Paleo, Keto
Prep time: 10 minutes
1 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
½ tbsp Grated Ginger
1 Garlic Clove, finely minced or grated
1 tsp Sesame Oil
1 tsp Red Chili Flakes (optional)
1 tbsp Lime Juice
Pork Dumpling Meatballs:
1 lb Ground Pork (the more fat, the better)
1 Egg, whisked
2 Green Onions, finely sliced
1 Garlic Clove, minced
2 tbsp Cilantro, finely chopped
¾ tsp Kosher Salt
½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Mix all ingredients except lime juice in a bowl.
- Place in the refrigerator covered until ready to use.
- Stir in lime juice right before serving.
Pork Dumpling Meatballs
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add in the ground pork, whisked egg, green onions, garlic clove, Noble Made Coconut Aminos, kosher salt, and ground black pepper.
- Mix until everything is well combined and the mixture is sticky.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop the pork mixture and form meatballs. If you don’t have a medium cookie scoop, scoop about 1-1 ½ tbsp of pork mixture to form meatballs.
- Place meatballs on parchment lined baking sheet and roast for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Air Fryer method: place in air fryer basket, set temperature to 400F, and cook for 10-12 minutes depending on the size of meatballs.
- Serve pork dumpling meatballs with dipping sauce!
This recipe was created by Dolly Sengsavang from the blog A Dash of Dolly. See the full post here!