Whole30, Paleo, Keto
Prep time: 20 minutes
1 lb Ahi Tuna, sushi grade
1 tsp Sesame Oil
1 tsp Rice Wine Vinegar
2 Green Onions, Thinly Sliced
4 cups Cauliflower Rice, Cooked
2-3 tbsp Mayonnaise
1 Nori Sheet
2 tbsp Black Sesame Seeds
- Cube ahi tuna into bite size pieces.
- In a bowl, add in Noble Made Original Coconut Aminos, sesame oil, and rice wine vinegar. Stir until well combined.
- Add the ahi tuna and green onions into the bowl. Gently combine making sure the ahi tuna is coated with the marinade. Marinate for 15 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine the cooked cauliflower rice with the mayonnaise. Set aside.
- Thinly slice the cucumber, dice or thinly slice the avocado, and cut the nori sheet into confetti size pieces.
- Mix the nori sheet with the black sesame seeds.
- Create the stacks: using a 1 cup measuring cup, add a few sprinkles of the mixed black sesame seeds and nori sheet, then add a couple spoonfuls of the ahi tuna, add a few slices of cucumber making sure it’s covering the tuna, then add the avocado, and finally fill the rest of the cup with the cauliflower rice.
- Flip the measuring cup on the serving dish and drizzle a bit of the marinade on top of the stacks.
This recipe was created by Dolly Sengsavang from the blog A Dash of Dolly. See the full post here!