Orange Sesame Salmon is a fresh way to brighten up a summer salad or cold noodle dish.
Whole30, Paleo, Gluten Free, Keto
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
1 Filets Wild Salmon
1/2 tsp Avocado Oil
2 tbsp Green Onion, chopped for garnish
Orange Sesame Salmon Marinade
1 Naval Orange, Zested and Juiced
1 tbsp Roasted Sesame Oil
1 tsp Fresh Ginger, grated
1 tbsp Fresh Garlic, minced
- Preheat your oven to broil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together: orange zest, orange juice, Noble Made Original Coconut Aminos, sesame oil, ginger and garlic until fully combined.
- On a sheet pan coat with ½ tsp Avocado oil so salmon doesn’t stick. Pat salmon filets dry and brush on orange sesame marinade until all salmon is coated.
- Broil salmon for 9-12 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Garnish with chopped green onion and serve over salad, noodles or rice.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.