Whole30, Paleo, Gluten Free, Vegan
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
1 Eggplant, long and medium sized
2 tbsp Avocado Oil
2 tbsp Noble Made Coconut Aminos
2 tsp Smoked Paprika
1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
1 pinch Sea Salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 and prepare a rack on top of a rimmed baking sheet. Grease rack with avocado oil to keep bacon from sticking.
- Slice eggplant with a mandolin or sharp knife into long slices that are 1/8thinch thick. Cut further down into strip sizes that are about 5-6 inches long.
- In a small bowl, whisk together: avocado oil, Noble Made Coconut Aminos, smoked paprika, garlic powder and salt.
- Dip each slice of eggplant in mixed marinade and add in a single layer on greased rack.
- Cook for about 30 minutes flipping halfway through. Keep an eye on them as some ovens are hotter than others. You want the eggplant to be cooked through but not burnt.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was created by Valerie Skinner of Thyme and JOY.